Situated on a hillock, beside the River Tawi, Jammu may be the crown of India. Like a melting pot for different cultures, Jammu and Kashmir is also a very hot tourist’s attraction for Indians and Foreigners alike. People visit this Heaven on Earth as Pilgrim tour, Archeological Excursion and also Nature Lover. A satisfied mixture of crystalline lakes, daring mountains and meandering valleys, Jammu can be a residence to different temples and Mosques that are held in higher esteem by the archeologists and pilgrims alike. Foreign invasion and their historical remnants are indicative with the wealthy cultural influences that Jammu and Kashmir had been topic to. The primary places of tourist attraction in Jammu and Kashmir are divided in to the subsequent; Religious Places, Historical Places and Monuments, Places Blessed with Scenic Beauty
Religious Locations of Tourist Attraction in Jammu and Kashmir:
• Vaishno Devi Temple with Goddess Vaishno Devi is the principle attraction for your pilgrims. Meant to be endowed with supernatural powers this Goddess relieves pains and pangs of different sorts like infertility, forthcoming accident, joblessness, antagonism with husband and in-laws, marriage issues, physical issues and a lot of other people. The mother goddess relieves her youngsters from all their sorrows and anxiousness and blesses them having a new lease of daily life.
• Raghunath Temple devoted to Lord Ram, is replete with numerous images of deities that bedecks the temple to a large extent.
• Gadhadharji Temple can be a welcome expertise for that Vaishnavaite, exactly where the lifestyle sized image of Lord Vishnu and Goddess Lakshmi blesses the devotees.
• Ranabireshwar Temple made through the erstwhile Dogra Rulers is committed to Lord Shiva. Right here the large Shiva Lingam has become brought from Narmada Valley.
• Panchbakhter Temple can be a paradise for your Shaivites.
• Purmandal located 40 kilometers from Jammu City is located about the banks of River Devika holds festivals like Shivaratri and Chaitra Chaudashi.
• Nagbani is yet another location of attraction, erstwhile Nag raja Temple which has been converted to Agricultural School Collegiate School.
Historical Sites and Monuments (of Tourist Attraction in Jammu and Kashmir):
•Gurudwara Sh Guru Nanak Devji includes Guru Nanak’s gigantic statue, composed of white marble.
• Samadhi Maharani Chand Kour had been the spouse of Maharaja Ranjit Singh and sat in throne following his death. It really is her grave that draws numerous visitors right here.
• Chichi Mata heralds your visit to Vaishno Devi Temple.
• Surinsar and Mansar Lake consisting of little islands in their center is of major significance for your vacationers. Boating tours are arranged on request right here.
• Jhajjar Kotli is surely an attractive location for picnic with family, consisting of café, canyon and centers of recreation hemmed with trees and lakes.
• Bagh e Bahu located near a hillock close to Tawi River, garlanded with synthetic lakes, flower beds and fountains is a ideal haven for nature lovers.
• Jhiri commemorates the martyrdom of Baba Jitto.